is looking for an Open Connect Service Manager (EMEA).
Netflix is responsible for more than a third of the traffic on Internet access networks at peak times, and they’re working collaboratively with Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to ensure that great content is delivered in a manner that is both highly efficient and cost effective. Today, they deliver 100% of Netflix content to 190 countries via Open Connect, purpose-built content delivery network.
The Open Connect Partnerships and Planning team collaborates closely with global network of ISP and infrastructure partners to design and build efficient, effective, and resilient interconnection and network deployment strategies that enable the delivery of a high quality Netflix streaming experience.
Partnership program has grown significantly over the 10 year history of Open Connect. As company continues to scale, they are always looking to evolve and grow the program to ensure a continued positive and collaborative experience for partners.
As a Service Manager on the team, you will help shape this evolution. You will be hands on, supporting and educating our ISP partners through all aspects of embedded Open Connect Appliance (OCA) site deployments, new peering and embedded OCA requests, and other maintenance and planning aspects of partnership - with the overall goal of enabling a scalable and supportive partner experience. You will also provide input and insight to all aspects of the program, serving as an advocate for partners, to further evolve approach over time.
- Work closely in a collaborative environment with other globally distributed partner-facing and supportive teams within Open Connect - including Partner Engagement, Reliability Engineering, Network Engineering, Customer Service, and partner workflow automation and tooling teams
- Be a primary point of contact for partner assistance, questions, and requests
- Support partners through every phase of engagement, from initial inquiry to monitoring and maintenance
- Leverage your interactions with partners and partner data to help identify and drive new opportunities to improve and expand our partner education, resources, metrics, and tooling
- Focus is on partners in EMEA, but the role will act as a shared resource for partners in other regions and time zones
Внимание! Для отклика на вакансию нужен VPN.
- Customer-centric focus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Familiarity or experience with internet technology concepts and their use by ISPs including routing (IGP/BGP), network and traffic management, specifically interconnection, and data center services
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment that requires strong technical and business judgment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a willingness to help solve problems
- High-level project management skills to drive improvements to partner resources
- Flexibility to work across time zones when needed
- Bonus: Familiarity or experience with a ticketing system such as Zendesk / JIRA or similar, ideally including reporting
- Language skills: Fluent English. Bonus: German or Russian