is looking for a Business Operations Lead (Strategy and Operations).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, or similar role
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
About the job:
- Experience in program management
- Ability to manipulate data and work with analytics tools and turn them into insightful business recommendations and apply those insights to optimize strategy
- Ability to craft compelling narrative and influence a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to lead large, complex, cross-functional projects
- Advanced presentation skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Google's leadership team hand-picks thorny business challenges, and members of BizOps work in small teams to find solutions. As part of this team you fully immerse yourself in data collection, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations. Taking strategy one step further, you also persuasively communicate your recommendations to senior-level executives, roll-up your sleeves to help drive implementation and check back-in to see the impact of your recommendations.
As a Business Operations Lead, you will be an advisor to the Directors and their teams, you will lead the development and execution of strategic programs to drive the long-term developer ecosystem success and address short-mid term key business goals and challenges.
You’ll help align the team with global strategy and decide which developers are in its managed portfolio, but also influence central programs to ensure they address priority opportunities and challenges of the team and the developers it supports. You will represent the regional teams, ensuring their needs are met from the various operational support teams in terms of tooling, training, reporting, technical expertise, and resourcing to function successfully.
You’ll design cross-functional projects to enable us to achieve key objectives to grow our developers’ businesses, improve our users experience, and enhance the quality and safety of the Google Play ecosystem.
- Work with Directors and Leads to identify key programs and opportunities that move the needle of the global apps and games business in an assigned region
- Define and execute frameworks and strategies to help leads solve the complex problems and make tangible impacts
- Develop a deep understanding of the market dynamics within the global apps and games industry to help define strategies in terms of partnership activity and resource planning
- Define and drive team level goal reporting and ensure the team is aligned with global business objectives and are well placed to attain ambitious annual goals, providing support and/or escalation as appropriate
- Lead portfolio optimization for the region by defining which developers are managed by the team and what service levels are appropriate