Вакансия на удаленке.
В международный fintech-холдинг Robocash Group
требуется Head of Financial Controlling.
is an international fintech holding company that has been successfully developing in Europe and Asia since 2013 and specializing in private investment and consumer lending (both online and offline).
The companies group have been launched and are successfully operating in 8 countries of the world (Russia, Kazakhstan, Spain, Croatia, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, India). The company is constantly expanding the geography of our presence, entering new markets, setting new ambitious goals for ourselves.
- Create a favorable departmental climate by adopting communication and integration processes, motivational practices, fair treatment, and excellent interpersonal relations with supervised personnel
- Ensure the management team has the appropriate financial information in order to be able to perform their duties
- Liaise with the group finance teams to ensure that group policies are applied in a consistent and appropriate manner
- Oversee financial department activities: management accounts reporting; IFRS reporting; Budgeting; Controlling; Cash flow management; Financial modelling and unit-economics (using group templates); Ad-hoc tasks
- Support of business development projects
- Communicate with C-level management team regarding financial and business issues
- Liaise with country managers, control effectiveness of local finance teams work
- Internal audit for local accounting, tax and IFRSs, forensic procedures
- Coordinating in the external audit process, communication with auditors
- Experience in Big4
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business analysis
- Ability to work under limited supervision, plan and organize the work independently
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Solid MS Excel skills (total comfort with pivot tables, Power Query, Arixel)
- Experience working with data-set analysis
- Fluent English
- At least 2 years of working experience as a head of financial controlling
- CIMA, ACCA, CFA, DipIFR
- Understanding of consumer lending, credit underwriting, collection functions
- Experience in business analysis including data visualisation for financial services
- Experience in cooperation with other business functions (IT, Operations, Sales, Risk)
- A mentor and plan to work towards an impactful position within a fast paced, dynamically growing international business
- Welcoming team of highly qualified industry professionals
- Broad opportunities to learn, and grow professionally
- Competitive and all-inclusive benefits package on top of a remuneration tailored to your individual profile, including comprehensive health insurance and flexible work schedule