Во всемирно известный бренд Funko
требуется Marketing Manager (GERMANY, CEE & RUSSIA).
Founded in Everett (US), Funko is the global purveyor of pop culture consumer products, most well-known for its collectible Pop! Vinyl figures. With over 1,000 licenses, Funko has the largest portfolio of categories and items in the pop culture business. Funko’s inimitable designs span: vinyl figures, apparel, plush toys, board and card games, keychains and more. Funko also owns brands including; the innovative Snapsies™ toy, the Japanese inspired Paka Paka, Wetmore Forest and more.
Born in Southern California, Funko’s subsidiary, Loungefly, is a contemporary fashion brand that designs a wide selection of unique licensed fashion accessories including products derived from Disney, Marvel, Harry Potter, Hello Kitty, Star Wars and more. Hailed by fashion bible Grazia as, “the fan-focused accessory brand”, Loungefly produce coveted and collectible fashion accessories that dedicated fans around the globe are very quick to hunt down. Made from premium materials, products include; backpacks, cross-body bags, cardholders, wallets and purses.
The Marketing Manager (Germany and Eastern Europe) plays a key role in supporting the Marketing team to deliver effective brand activation initiatives across a complex product portfolio; incl. grocery, retail and e-retail channels within their dedicated regions.
This role reports to the Senior Marketing Manager helping the Marketing team contribute to the implementation of brand, channel and customer strategy. The role works across the organisation with a variety of commercial and non-commercial teams to help achieve desired business results, in particular hand in hand with the dedicated sales managers based in region.
What You’ll Do:
What You’ll Bring:
- Managing in-store visibility POS, online merchandising, and trade marketing initiatives to strengthen Funko EMEA relationships with market-leading customers and reinforce our unique brand proposition
- Lead on marketing activities for business priorities brands such as Loungefly and Funko Games to capture share of voice in your region
- Manage priorities against tight budgets and timelines whilst ensuring customer service excellence from end-to-end
- Effectively and efficiently deliver multiple projects (focusing on priorities) to ensure we meet sales expectations, and always striving to exceed them
- Meticulously analyse and measure the success of campaigns, providing PCA examining spend v sales and using learnings on future projects
- Coordinating and working closely with the Product and Marketing team to obtain the required assets to execute marketing plans specific to local requirements
- Responsible for increasing our channel activation through customer marketing in an effective manner
- Support the PR manager with key market insights to help drive trade and consumer coverage i.e. sharing contacts and building a database
- Working closely along the Sales team to identify the right market opportunities and execute supporting plans
- Always demonstrate commercial awareness and treat customer interactions with confidentiality and professionalism
- Collaborating with Licensors
- This will include but will not be limited to supporting new product launches, supporting special events, creating collaborative initiatives
- Collaborating with Retailers
- This will include but will not be limited to supporting the creation of bespoke Point of Sale designs, creating web banners, running competitions
- Promote the branding guidelines that are adhered across Funko, internally and externally
- Liaise with Samples team for stock allocations towards marketing campaigns and the delivery of these in a timely fashion
- Support local market distributors with supplying key assets, guidance and approvals only
What Funko Offers:
- Spoken and written fluency in English and German is essential
- Strong experience in Marketing and/or Key Account Management in an EMEA capacity
- Demonstrates excellent commercial awareness with a real passion for growing the brand and bringing results
- Effective multi-tasker with excellent prioritisation skills; able to create, drive and execute initiatives to tight deadlines
- A clear communicator with excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent collaborator ensuring strong professional relationships are developed and nurtured with both internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical mindset with a personable and flexible approach
- Self-motivated, proactive and embraces an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail, always mindful of brand reputation when delivering work
- A competitive compensation package with full benefits and a 401(K) plan with matching contributions from the company
- Creative work environment with people who love pop culture just as much as you do