is looking for a Indirect E-Commerce Head.
The new role of the corporate team will require talent that can influence the development and consolidate the e-commerce strategy for total business in all L’Oréal divisions (mass-market, luxe, professional, active cosmetics).
Company is looking for a professional with a huge commercial background with e-commerce expertise who is ready to lead the cross-functional team.
- Shape and lead L’Oreal cross-divisional strategy with key e-commerce clients
- Build, manage and develop long-term e-commerce relationships with key clients
- Identify new ecommerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans
- Adapt global e-commerce strategy to fit with the nuances of Russian market and leverage best practices across geographies
- Lead cross-brand and cross-division projects in key e-commerce clients (i.e. events, consumer data, consumer e-services), deblock obstacles and negotiate trading terms for transversal initiatives
- Prepare and present cross-brand and category proposals to future and current e-commerce partners
- Identify winning on-site content and activations. Share and implement across different brands
- Business-oriented, with e-commerce background in sales/sales activation
- Experience of marketing activations in key clients/own e-retail (events, special/big launches etc)
- Integrator and influencer to work across and lead corporate e-commerce agenda across brands
- Good presentation skills
- Readiness for constant communication in English
- Strategic mindset to bring category view and build mid-term strategies with key e-commerce clients