Внимание! Вакансии нет на российских job ресурсах: Russia Legal Director в Wella
Wella is one of the world’s leading professional and retail hair companies. As part of the stand-up of the new Waves Legal Department, we are looking for the future Wella Legal Director Russia, based in Moscow, Russia.
• Provide legal support and expertise to the whole range of the company’s activities
• Provide proactive and pragmatic legal counsel regarding commercial, corporate and regulatory matters, including commercial contract review and negotiation, litigation
• Day-to-day compliance support (including Competition Law, sanctions, data protection) in coordination with the company’s Global Compliance VP.
• Acting as a business partner and trusted advisor, providing direct legal counsel to executives and all the company’s employees in Russia to foster timely strategic andc business decisions
• Further developing internal legal commercial expertise, and the management of outside counsel in conjunction with the company’s outside counsel.
• Maintaining at all times regular routines and necessary and appropriate linkages to business customers and clients to understand their needs and provide proactive, creative legal solutions
• Review advertising, packaging, promotional materials, web site content and public filings for proper usage of intellectual property, product description, manuals and health and safety legislation
• Preparation of weekly and monthly operations reports including updates as to the status of individual matters/investigations/civil actions
• Ensure legal compliance and protection of the company legal interests in Russia.
• Make risks assessment on activities
• Review the company documents in compliance with applicable legislation, draft legal documents
• Provide legal advice to the management, keep up to date with the legislation changes and development and advise the management and employees accordingly
• Cooperate with government bodies and external legal consultants
• Participate in the development and implementation of procedures aimed at reinforcing contractual and financial discipline of the company
• Effectively manage the legal budget and control outside counsel expenditures.
It will also be essential to establish effective working relationships with executives, managers and employees at all levels throughout the company.
This role will report into the VP Legal who sits in Geneva
QUALIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
8-10 years of experience with law firm training and/or in-house experience at a multinational company
Experience in Commercial, Competition Law, Corporate, Marketing, Consumer, labour, and Litigation would be highly preferred
Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
Fluent English and Russian
Be able to prioritize upon multiple requests and conflicting priorities.
Balance competing demands and managing multiple projects under deadlines, while providing solid and timely support
Have the ability to work independently, but to also know when to seek assistance
Have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
Have a mature personality, result-oriented, well-organized, attentive to detail, flexible, pressure-resistant, strong team-player with excellent communication skills, the ability to interface effectively with all levels of personnel
Grasp key drivers of the business and industry and quickly become immersed in the most important business and legal issues facing the company
Speak fluently in lay terms to a range of audiences about the business and legal priorities and challenges of the company
Anticipate future business and legal opportunities and challenges and develop strategies to address them
Proactively identify risks, external threats and opportunities to the company and propose appropriate strategies
Executing for Results
Experience managing positive change within the legal department and the company as a whole
Take initiative and operate with a sense of urgency, decisiveness and responsiveness
Make nuanced recommendations and business decisions based on facts and the culture of the company
Marshall the appropriate level and mix of legal resources as required by circumstances
Work through ambiguity, both internally and externally, utilizing strong communication and problem solving skills
Effectively negotiate and work collaboratively with company stakeholders internally and externally
Keep abreast of legislative changes
Effectively manage the legal budget and control outside counsel expenditures
Building Relationships and Using Influence
Work effectively with the members of the legal functions
Demonstrate a positive, professional and collaborative demeanor and strong business acumen in order to gain the confidence, trust and reliance of colleagues around the world
Communicate in an articulate, appropriately accessible and persuasive manner, both in oral and written form
What you can expect from us:
Attractive salary package
Competitive holiday allowance
Continued learning and growth opportunities
Truly international and diverse environment where you can be your true self