• Accountable for customer satisfaction of all aspects of the Backoffice and Wholesale business;
• Collaborate with Buying, SCM, Finance, HR and Wholesale functions to understand their current and future needs. Proactively identify opportunities and market trends to advance today’s IT platforms and evolve based on future strategies;
• Document market demands, defining Functions’ strategies for the market and manage demand from concept to implementation and sustain phase;
• Accountable for all market demand from defined Functional areas being aligned with Project Delivery and Global IT governance;
• Ensure the successful implementation of the relevant Functions system roadmap;
• Establish and maintain IT governance and compliance with Steering Boards and Business Process Owners;
• Engage and lead the team by defining criteria for excellence and driving core competencies. Improve existing employee skills sets and hire talent based on future organizational needs in order to build a strong succession pipeline. Actively mentor and coach team to help support and further their professional growth and development.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Strong understanding of apparel / footwear business and operations processes with the focus on Backoffice areas (buying, replenishment/allocation, logistics, finance).
• Ability to think strategically, synthesize complex data and develop innovative solutions with an end-to-end mindset
• Ability to cultivate strategic partnerships with a wide variety of stakeholders and various parties responsible for establishing processes and delivering IT solutions
• Ability to manage complex projects on a global level
• Ability to cope with change, make decisions and act comfortably with risk and uncertainty
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills, especially when interacting with different levels of business and international stakeholders
• Ability to effectively assess employees’ capabilities to develop and build upon their strengths and development gaps. Ability to motivate, effectively delegate and coach leaders and team to create a positive and dynamic working atmosphere.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
• University degree (higher education) with focus on IT, business or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 8-10 years related work experience ideally in an apparel/fashion industry in a Group Functions/Business Solutions context, in a project management or business consultant oriented function
• Proficient spoken and written command of English
• 5 year experience in team management
What we offer:
- Possibility of development in world-wide international company;
- Work with highly professional and friendly team;
- Fixed salary, annual bonus;
- Company subsidized lunches;
- Medical insurance;
- Sport club membership;
- Discount on company products;
- Free parking area;
- 5-7 minutes on a corporate transport from m. Krylatskoe and 10 -15 minutes from m. Ul. 1905 goda