Apple Wallet, Payment and Commerce is looking for a Strategic Business Development Manager.
The Wallet team is seeking a Strategic Business Development Manager to handle the development and integration of new card issuers, transit operators, loyalty programs, mobile tickets and access partners onto the Apple Pay platform in Russia. This is a role that works cross functionally with Technical Project Manager leads, Apple Pay Engineering, Operations and Product Marketing. As well as with Card Issuers, Payment Networks, Acquirers, Integrators, Credential Managers and software/hardware vendors to help define and deliver a wide variety of exiting Wallet solutions.
Company is seeking a “hybrid” business development/product/project professional with sharp commercial skills, capable of work cross-functionally with the relevant internal teams to roll out new Wallet services and take our existing strategic partnerships in Russia to the next partnership level. The individual will lead all aspects of the partner relationship including; early engagement, account, project management, new product and feature introductions, commercial and contractual matters.
- Deep expertise and experience in managing large, complex partnerships ideally spanning multiple markets. You can quickly earn credibility based on your knowledge and have the ability to learn quickly
- Experience in implementing mobile NFC projects, payment processing, electronic commerce, NFC ecosystem and various transit/access platforms
- You will be commercially astute in positioning complex technologies to senior business audiences
- You have a highly developed ability to problem solve and negotiate business and technical terms across internal and external partners
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse opportunities from many angles (both quantitative and qualitative), and drive appropriate performance tracking and analysis
- Expertise in building business cases around market opportunities and partnerships. This is including strategy development, market segmentation, competitive analysis and financial analysis
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager you will help sell a vision of the Wallet experience and consumer benefits to senior executives. As well as successfully negotiate, close deals and own the tactical execution to quickly grow business in a balanced way. Company requires you to work closely with strategic partners to help develop the best Wallet deployments ensuring that they are primary partners for new Wallet features. Work with Apple product and engineering teams to influence product roadmap and provide feedback received from partners in the field. Provide regular communications to senior management on partnership strategy and results.
Education & Experience:
- Degree education in relevant field desirable but candidates from all education backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- Fluency in Russian and English required - additional European languages highly desirable
- European and international travel is required