Внимание! Вакансии нет на российских job ресурсах.
The teams in Twitter’s Legal Policy (LP) is looking for a Russian-speaker Legal Policy Operations Agent.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, flexible, and proactive person, with a gift for prioritizing multiple tasks in a high-demand environment! If you fit this description, you should join our Trust & Safety team!
What You’ll Do
Twitter's Trust & Safety seeks a goal-oriented, focused person to join our Legal Policy team in San Francisco and help keep our legal process operations organized and on track. You will focus on content removal requests from around the world. If you're detail-oriented, dedicated, analytical, and have a knack for managing multiple tasks efficiently, apply today!
- You will handle global content removal requests, including document intake and processing.
- You will work closely with Legal Policy team members in Ireland, San Francisco and Singapore on prioritizing requests and making the team’s operations more consistent.
- You will join on an on-call rotation, working closely with other members of Trust & Safety to provide timely responses to emergency requests from all over the world.
Who you are
- You have a collaborative and optimistic mindset
- Seeking an entry level position, and have limited or no prior work experience. However, any experience you have with high volume document intake and processing is beneficial.
- At ease with providing clear and concise responses to time-sensitive requests
- An excellent communicator, and will maintain open, thorough, and regular communication with teammates and cross-functional teams
- Flexible and can adjust accordingly to ensure team efficiency and deliverables are met
- Capable of identifying anomalies or unusual patterns in requests you handle
- Attentive to detail, organized, and able to prioritize tasks in a dynamic work environment even when they are sometimes monotonous
- A keen decision maker, self motivated, and a team player
- Deliver consistent, high-quality work on a timely basis
- Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking; extremely detail-oriented
- Specific experience working with content removal requests
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for protecting user privacy and freedom of expression
- Perseverance, determination, and grit; a stand out colleague
- Ability to work on repetitive tasks
- Availability to work on weekends. Schedule could include Monday-Friday and/or weekend coverage (Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday)
- Fluent in Russian
- 1-3 years in a Legal Policy or Trust & Safety role at a tech company or as a paralegal, or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience
- Multilingual (German language skills are a plus).
Внимание! Для отклика на вакансию нужен VPN.