Full scope of project management experience from pre-sales till acceptance and revenue recognition phase. Accountability for the successful delivery of projects in accordance with committed scope and contracts’ conditions and to the Customers’ and Nokia’s satisfaction.
The successful candidate for this position will lead a cross-functional team in order to
- Develop the business participate proactively in Project engagements, taking the lead in the project Delivery Expected to drive scope definition/refinement, bid management, cost estimations, risk management, contractual negotiation throughout engagement.
- Establish project plan baseline define project scope, secure the necessary resources, and plans & monitor all activities.
- Drive project execution track project activities, monitor & manage changes, risks, conflicts & escalations effectively.
- Encourage and champion customer intimacy, handle customer & stakeholder engagement manage customer relationship, build confidence & trust.
- Manage project/program finances, ensure financial system control to deliver projects to maximize profitability for Nokia and value to the customer.
- Contract management manage contract changes and/or amendments during the contract execution; working closely with Key Accounts and relevant stakeholders.
- Secure delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements.
- Simplify processes, methods & tools with innovative ideas
- Manage customer programme (collection of projects managed together for business benefits) or project* for a defined product and / or service scope for a large and / or complex customer contract with medium / high risk probability. Contract might be defined as ‘key project’ by BG / market.
- Deliver the operational and project multiple BG / BU scope to the customer.
- Ensure all project and operational management is in full alignment with Nokia Mode of Operation (MoO), BG / BL guidelines and the PM@Nokia methodology.
- Plan customer project and keeps plan updated to reflect and anticipate changes by coordinating change management on all aspects affecting cost, scope, schedule and quality (CSSQ).
- Assure consistency among project financial, product and service forecast activities.
- Participate in pre-sales and sales process activities. Determines delivery approach alternatives and manage the selection of the final recommended approach to delivery.
- Ensure hand over from Sell to Execute and from Delivery to Care is done and monitors progress against it.
- Ensure project contract management process is initiated and executed.
- Define the customisation of any global operational processes together with relevant point of contacts to meet project requirements (for example, network operations, supply chain, logistics, and acceptance).
- Manage the customer relationship during delivery, and serves as the primary interface towards the customer in all activities-related to the own scope of the contract, including customer complaints, corrective actions, and changing requirements.
- Prepare a clear and effective communications plan and ensures proactive communication of all relevant information to the customer and to all stakeholders.
- Monitor and control that the project is delivered within the approved budget, profitability forecast, and planned scope.
- Ensure that the project meets all objectives for quality and looks continuously for quality improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Actively apply appropriate best practices and lessons learned throughout the life of the project.
- Monitor, control and report KPIs defined in customer contract.
- Ensure data in all project-related tools and repositories is kept up-to-date and with high quality.
- Conduct thorough risk management for all project risks and opportunities.
- Seek to define new opportunities to expand and renew contracts with the customer.
- Lead the project team and may perform some line manager responsibilities.
- Complete the project closure and / or handover as required (for example, complete contractual requirements, post calculation, lessons learned).
- The term “customer project” refers generally to all forms of Nokia customer contracts, projects with a definitive start and end, and programmes as collections of projects managed together for business benefits which may contain an ongoing operations business.
Customer Project Management — Customer Project Manager
Europe North-Russian Federation-Russian Federation-Moscow
Europe North-Russian Federation-Russian Federation
- Experienced Project Manager for BTS/BSC/RNC implementation;
- Experience in managing roll-out projects with 3K sites per year;
- PMI/PMP certification is advantage;
- Agile/Scrum methodology knowledge;
- Was involved in the full scope of project management activities from pre-sales till acceptance and revenue recognition phase;
- Fluent Russian is a must.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English language;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- CxO level of communication experience with customers.