В EdTech-компанию сферы финансов Fitch Learning требуется Programme Director.
Fitch Learning partners with clients to deepen knowledge, develop skills and enhance conduct, delivering positive business outcomes. They have centers in established financial hubs including London, New York, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong. Company is committed to understanding complex client needs across fast paced financial markets, globally. Learning solutions encompass expert faculty, e-learning, coaching and blended candidate assessments, improving individual contribution and collective business performance.
- Fitch Learning is a leader in financial services training. With unrivalled breadth and depth of training, the company delivers learning solutions for apprentices and graduates, to those with 10+ years’ experience in Financial Services
- Fitch Learning is part of the wider Fitch Group which includes; Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions. Agile and fast-paced we are able to tailor solutions to a wide range of Financial Services clients with operations in more than 30 countries
- Company is looking for individuals with drive, flexibility and passion to help team deliver a world-class service to clients. In return, Fitch Learning offers a fast-paced, start-up like environment with considerable financial backing and stability that you associate with a larger corporate. It’s a place where you can really make a difference and progress in your career
The Programme Director role leads Middle East and Asia operations functions to help deliver the sophisticated client learning programmes to the highest quality standards in those regions. Learning programmes are impactful and engaging – combining e-learning and instructor led elements to create innovative and effective solutions that lead the industry.
As well as implementing your own portfolio of client programmes, you will develop and elevate a team of programme managers reporting into you, so that you and they undertake the following activities:
- Participate actively and consultatively in the sales process to help advise prospective clients on implementation excellence
- Actively lead and own the implementation of the learning programmes company provides from the Fitch Learning side, being the key client contact and escalation point
- Design the operational implementation project plan for the programmes company delivers and manages it according to best practice (working closely with existing Project Management Office)
- Constantly seek to improve and enhance approaches to delivering programmes, thinking about how to work smarter and deliver product and client excellence
- As you would expect, company offers the necessary coaching and training to develop your skills to enable you to fully meet the demands and needs of the role
You will be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Delivering large and complicated client programmes and projects in learning context
- Leading a team of client facing operational staff
- Working directly with clients, being ultimately responsible for the success of the relationship
- Improving processes and operational effectiveness
- Great people management and leadership and supervisory skills
- Project management mindset, focused on execution
- Accountability and responsiveness
- Adept at influencing different stakeholders and dependents
- Politically aware of client profile and culture
- Operations Head of Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa
- Learning Partners
- Content Managers
- Trainer team
- Client logistics and management contacts
- Associate trainers
- Suppliers (printers, training material providers etc)
- Client programme feedback
- Reputational feedback from internal stakeholders
- Operational error rate for training delivery
Внимание! Для отклика на вакансию нужен VPN.