Here is the exciting opportunity to become the part of FARFETCH as a Paralegal.
· Reporting to the Head of Legal (Middle East, Russia & CIS), you will enjoy a broad role, being involved into support of key FARFETCH business processes and taking part in global projects in conjunction with our wider international Legal, Ethics & Compliance team sitting in the UK, Portugal, China, UAE and the US.
· This is a visible and exciting role in a well-regarded and dynamic team. This role will be ideal for a law school graduate or junior lawyer thrilled by e-commerce and seeking to develop professional skills in related areas of expertise. Your remit will encompass giving advice predominantly on contractual issues, consumer protection matters and data protection issues, interaction with state authorities, and corporate matters. With local legal team the role implies visibility and participation in all major projects within the pipeline of Russia & CIS FARFETCH business.
What you’ll do:
· Assist the Legal, Ethics & Compliance team on a wide range of day-to-day matters
· Populate/check standard form contracts
· Prepare, send and track correspondence to third parties
· Prepare contract for signature and arranging for signature
· Assist in the production of template documentation and the creation of a FARFETCH legal template database
· Perform ad hoc legal research
· Assist in responding to litigation claims
· Negotiate routine commercial contracts with supervision
· Prepare contract amendments, termination letters and reviews NDAs with supervision
· Conduct project management, working directly with the business on certain projects with supervision, as required
· Manage document storage facilities (online and offline)
· Assist in external law firm invoice management
· Format contracts
· Work with the notary office
· Provide general miscellaneous admin/support for the Legal, Ethics & Compliance team
Who you are:
· You have excellent academic record with one of top tier law schools (civil law major)
· You ideally have some prior training and experience with in-house legal department or a law firm
· You are a fluent English speaker
· You possess excellent communication and drafting skills
· You have a strong work ethic and attention to detail
· You are passionate about fast-moving consumer-led businesses
· You are a team player who is driven, forward-thinking, robust, innovative and agile, with commercial acumen.