The Collection Team is accountable for the amicable process of recovering late payments from our clients. As a Head of Collection you will be responsible for managing a team of 25 people dealing with early and late debt collection, fraud prevention and service center activities. You will cooperate with the Head of Collection from other countries, with debt collection companies providing external service and lawyers at the judicial stage. You will have the chance to use your experience in optimizing the recovery processes of our company, while maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the fintech environment.
A day in this job
- Drive the collection strategy and execution in Russia and lead 25+ collection agents;
- Design efficient and effective workflows to maximize recovery rates;
- Negotiate sales of non-performing portfolios with external partners;
- Design and maintain highly professional and efficient customer collection processes;
- Carry out data analysis to facilitate continuous improvement;
- Partner with Legal & Compliance Officer in Russia to ensure compliance on collection activities;
- Influence IT development of internal collection software and tools.
Desired skills & experience
- 8+ years of experience in consumer collection;
- 6+ years of experience in a leadership position in consumer collection, either a specialized agency or in-house;
- Experience in assessing and recovering RU consumer portfolios;
- Experience in training collection call center agents;
- Comfortable getting work done in remote communication with our HQ in Hamburg;
- Independent and autonomous decision-maker;
- Strong leadership and people skills;
- Highly analytical mindset;
- Fluent in Russian and English.
What is in it for you?
- You will take over the Collection’s team in Moscow, Russia during a period of dynamic system and operational changes. Our team consists of experienced employees, as well as early career debt collection agents. You’ll work closely with the Customer Service Center team, the Risk team, the Operations team and the Country Manager in Russia;
- You will learn about built-in-house state-of-the-art methods and technologies and you will significantly improve your skills as Leader;
- You have the opportunity to be part of a well-coordinated and passionate team, work in a dynamically developing company, use your experience and learn a lot from peers including Head of Collections from other countries in our company.
At Kreditech, we like to constantly challenge the status quo and improve our ways of working. We are a data-driven company who are enthusiastic about agile methodology. Diversity is in our DNA and we strongly believe that having different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds will lead to the best environment for our employees and better products to our customers.