Медиа-конгломерат ViacomCBS (Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., MTV, Paramount Comedy) открывает роль Junior HR Business Partner (Recruitment focus).
The purpose of the Jr. HR Business Partner role is to provide a proactive, business-oriented operational HR service with the main focus on recruitment & selection to client groups which consist of Russia-based ViacomCBS and Mass-Media Joint-Venture staff. This would be a temporary 6-month project, involving broader HR tasks in addition to the core function of recruitment.
This opportunity would suit someone who is willing to expand their existing recruitment experience with additional scope of support & partnering with the business, as well as working with HR Centers of Excellence in the wider ViacomCBS Networks International environment.
The role would be reporting to HR Director, RCIS, Ukraine & Baltics.
Recruitment & Selection
- Support the business with all Recruitment-related administration, posting jobs, managing responses, screening candidates, arranging & conducting interviews. Carry out first round selection interviews where appropriate. Ensure candidates receive feedback.
- Assist the business with recruitment planning, including relevant budgeting and forecasting; assist Line managers with role profiling & descriptions.
- Manage relationships with recruitment agencies and other providers, including contemporary recruitment via various on-line channels - social media, messengers, groups etc. Assist with contractual support as required.
- Strengthen Diversity & Inclusion as integral part of the talent attraction, oversee diverse sources of candidates and ensure our vacancies are open to candidates across all backgrounds and social groups.
- Promote ViacomCBS Russia employer branding and leverage our brands strength to attract the best talents.
- Maintain recruitment database & progress reports.
- Manage and be responsible for the entire administration process for new starters, including ownership of full Onboarding process. Maintain relevant systems update, requests, forms and other relevant processes.
- Responsible for the management of the probationary review process, tracks the deadline and initiates timely feedback from Managers on the performance results. Ensuring references are received and passed.
- Serves as primary point of contact for new employees, supports with smooth transition to the role, assists with HR processes as required.
- Partners with Line managers and provides advice on company policies and procedures (primarily with the focus on new starters process), keeping HR Director informed of cases where intervention is required.
- Works closely with HR administration outsourced provider and external staff agencies, serves as a focal point for all HR matters and their timely action with the provider – in accordance with the outsourced scope of work.
- Assists with relationships with local benefits providers, including contractual administration and invoice handling.
- Assists HRD with policies development and ensures administration of policies is carried timely and in compliance with the local Labor Law and regulations.
- Maintains PO raising (SAP system) for recruitment costs and other HR related expenses.
Learning & Development
- In cooperation with L&D team assists with trainings and other development programmes implementation, including communication with the providers, managing staff communications and local providers selection for Moscow office staff development.
- Delivers Onboarding / Orientation sessions for newcomers, including Occupational Safety, First Aid (with external provider), Global Business Practices etc. Assists with regular intro sessions with SVP, General Manager for new starters.
- Assists with other development events/sessions for Moscow staff.
Additional Projects Work
- Support other HR projects and initiatives as required.
- Participate in corporate projects & initiatives, including ViacomCBS Global initiatives and local corporate events.
- Proven recruitment experience within an HR environment
- Fluent English
- Solid PC skills essential (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and HR Databases)
- Experience of managing the recruitment process and conducting interviews at entry level.
- Good knowledge of employment legislation
- Confidence in dealing and building relationships within and across departments, client service approach.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proactive approach
- Excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Excellent communications skills.