Ernst & Young is searching for an IT Business Relationship Senior Manager.
EY is looking for a forward-thinking technology professional with:
- Experience in an account management role
- An understanding of the markets and priorities of the countries they will support
- Experience working with business leaders to derive value from existing and new technology investments
- Flexibility to operate successfully in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment
Your key responsibilities:
- Support CESA BRM Leader with day-to-day BRM activities
- Develop and support Account plan by understanding customers' growth strategies and priorities
- As the single point of contact, provide a local country perspective on requests, projects and issues
- Facilitate dialogue between EY Technology and local customers
- Pro-actively report to sponsors on the progress, including financial impact, of locally funded projects
- Strong ability to influence and shape customers’ expectations; balance the needs of the business and EY Technology, maintaining fairness and objectivity
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix organization
Skills and attributes for success:
- Relationship Building: Develops strong relationships with diverse stakeholders by anticipating needs, collaborating across teams, fostering commitment and asking for feedback.
- Cultivates internal and external networks and uses them to connect customers with subject-matter specialists. Finds the right cadence with customers to become a trusted business advisor. Shows versatility in understanding and working in culturally diverse environments.
- Business Process Improvement: The identification of new and alternative approaches to performing business activities. The analysis of business processes, including recognition of the potential for automation of the processes, assessment of the costs and potential benefits of innovative approaches and, where appropriate, management of change and its implementation.
- Structured Problem Solving: The ability to define, analyse, and address clients' business issues.
- Market Insights & Intelligence: Understand how to analyse financial statements and other market information and be able to synthesize it to tell 'a story'.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- 10+ years of proven experience in a management position, with minimum of 5 years internal/external IT experience focused on customer experience or business relationship management
- Ability to creatively apply IT to solve business problems, with a focus on customer needs and expectations
- Passionate about enhancing employee experience through technology
- Ability to operate successfully in a global multi-cultural environment
- Ability to communicate financial and technical information to a diverse business audience
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Fluent English and Russian
- Some international travel may be required
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- A Technology / Business related degree; or equivalent work experience
- ITIL certification