Director of HR/People Innovation
As the Director of People Innovation, you will lead the People Innovation team in our Krasnodar office, supporting the SVP with setting the global strategy on creating a best in class workplace. Our ideal candidate thrives on building meaningful relationships, applying HR trends that are aligned with our values and creating an environment where every employee can achieve their full potential.
- Coaching and Mentorship: Meet and partner with Team Leads and managers regularly and proactively provide effective coaching and guidance on topics such as: compensation, employee engagement, skills assessment and development, performance assessments and more.
- Maximizing Performance: Oversee our quarterly goals process and our quarterly performance review process. Ensure that performance conversations are consistent and effective throughout our organization and help to drive a culture of accountability
- Leadership and Development Initiatives: Work with the SVP of People Innovation and our Executive team design and launch organizational development programs that drive business growth and performance.
- Benefits and Compensation: Continuously assess and improve all employee benefit programs.
- Recruiting: Manage and improve the recruiting process, ensuring that each open position attracts and is filled with “A” candidates.
- HR Systems: Be the owner of our existing and future HRIS systems. Serve as an expert on how we should be evolving our use of technology in this critical area of our business.
- Cultural Ambassador: Be a living example of our mission and values. Design and execute People Initiatives that reinforce our environment of accountability, professional growth and fun.
- Office Facilities: Manage and mentor the Office Manager to ensure a smooth operation of the day to day needs of the office
- Internal Celebrations: Oversee and help plan values aligned, fun and collaborative team events and celebrations
- HR Administration: Manage and mentor the HR Administrator and oversee the administration of required documents, benefits, PTO, etc.
- You have 5-8 years of experience in a HR/People role with an emphasis on Coaching and Learning/Development preferably in a technology company.
- Bachelors Degree in HR or related field.
- Exceptional command of the English Language (read, write, speak).
- Efficient. You are able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Data Driven. You use data insights to draw out trends and make effective decisions.
- Follows through on commitments. You live up to verbal and written commitments, regardless of circumstance.
- Persistent. You demonstrate tenacity and are willing to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactive. You act without being told what to do and are comfortable and excited to propose new ideas and initiatives.
- Detail oriented. You do not let important details fall through the cracks.
- Decisive. You are able to move quickly and take a forceful stand without being abrasive.
- Communicative. You know how to listen and give constructive feedback. You know how to guide discussions to resolution and mitigate conflict. You like interacting with people: helping them, listening to them, and landing a helping hand when needed.
- A Natural Coach and Mentor: You know how to help people move from goal to outcome in a developmental way
- Strong knowledge of HR Best Practices: You have strong educational and professional knowledge of HR but also keep yourself up to date by attending HR events, keeping an active network of peers/mentors and proactively seeking out new industry trends.
Откликнуться на почту: firstname.lastname@example.org