В компанию-производитель предметов роскоши Richemont требуется HR Business Partner.
Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons.
Company is looking for an experienced HRBP.
Your partnership approach, cross-functional mindset, open-mindedness, agility and curiosity are core values to contribute to diverse and progressive team.
Together with the management team, you will support the brand cultural transformation and promote key pillars such as CSR and DEI. You will contribute to the individual development plans, talent acquisition and support the brand in the development of training tools.
In this role you will be in charge of HR policies & procedures as well as compensation & benefits, operating in a broad network between local key stakeholders and the Maison-Headquarters in Geneva and Paris.
- You are educated to degree level – Master’s degree preferred
- You have at least 5 years relevant experience in an international, fast-paced HR senior role (ideally consumer goods, technology, retail or creative/emotional industries with a matrix organization)
- You feel at ease in continuous transformation and multi-cultural environment
- You are experienced in supporting change management and in creating and maintaining an agile, digital and modern work environment
- You have also solid experience in creatively sourcing and attracting talent
- Your knowledge of Russian labor law is up to date. You have a strong background in compensation and benefits, HR research and analytical projects
- You have advanced communication skills, understand the overall business, the clients (internal and external) and the organization as business manager with a focus to effectively advise on all people aspects
- You are able to juggle between the implementation of strategic initiatives, whilst manage the day-to-day work required to keep the business running smoothly
- You are fluent in Russian and English