В компанию по предоставлению luxury-услуг Insignia (на Мальту) требуется Head of Finance (Insignia Cards).
Insignia is one of the most bespoke high-end lifestyle management and payment service groups in the world, offering bespoke financial and luxury lifestyle services to High-Net-Worth Individuals across the globe. Company offers it`s members financial freedom and security through a spectrum of financial services, including a line of credit cards, secure online banking and the Insignia Rewards programme.
Company is looking for an experienced Head of Finance to join Insignia Cards Ltd, a financial institution providing Card products and services to clients in Malta and other European countries. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who is willing to learn and grow within a dynamic company, fast expanding both locally and internationally.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, interim and year-end financial statements (incl. ad hoc reporting as needed by management and the Board)
- Overseeing accounts payable, receivable, tax, treasury, financial and management and accounting functions
- Play a leading role in the financial reporting process of ICL
- Presentation of financial results and analysis to internal committees and senior management
- Ensure that there are financial control policies and procedures in place including adequate controls to track, monitor and report on the company’s financial resources
- Full control and management of the budget and forecasting cycle
- Cash flow management, ensuring there are appropriate/effective treasury controls
- Preparation of investment appraisals, feasibility studies and business plans
- Planning and control on expenditure and revenue management
- Work closely with the company’s internal and external auditors to optimise the process relating to internal audit and the annual external audit
- A minimum of four years` work experience as Head of Finance or equivalent, preferably within a credit or financial institution
- Strong knowledge of the local financial services industry, legal and regulatory environment
- Ability to work across diverse cultures within a highly dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen, work ethic and leadership skills
- Understand the reporting requirements and compile the necessary data for adequate reporting
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Ability to work in a small team
- Ability to manage external stakeholders for Audit and Tax
- Fluent in English required, Russian would be an advantage
- Advanced Microsoft Skills
Внимание! Для отклика на вакансию нужен VPN.