В Doubletree by Hilton Vnukovo Airport требуется Director of Operations.
A Director of Operations oversees and directs all aspects of the hotel operational departments which includes, Food & Beverage / Kitchen, Front Desk Service, Housekeeping, Health Club and other relevant operating departments. This role ensures that these departments are well run by focusing on maximizing revenues and profits, minimizing operating costs, implementing and following up on service standards and team members’ trainings. He / she ensures the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
What will you be doing?
As the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Support the overall strategic management of the hotel by establishing effective working relationships with senior colleagues, in particular, the GM, CD, FD & HRD
- In-charge of Food and Beverage, Kitchen, Front Office, Housekeeping and Recreation as well as Food Safety
- Actively participate in the key management issues in the property (Capital projects, refurbishment, training, customer service)
- Train and implement Hilton standards and related departmental regulations
- Conduct routine inspections of all areas of the hotel to ensure that the hotel’s hardware and software are in optimum condition
- Make a detailed and reasonable cost control plan to control operating costs of each department to maximize operating profit without compromising Hilton standards, safety procedures and guest experience
- Analyze costs on a monthly basis and prepare action plans for cost per occupied room, food cost, beverage costs, payroll including overtime and other expenses such as for out-sourced labor or services
- Manage all direct reports professionally, encouraging good teamwork and operations
- Make or approve appropriate annual / quarterly / monthly budgets, targets and work plans for each direct report
- Conduct regular Operations meetings including all direct reports
- Supervise team members’ performance and grooming daily
- Ensure that duty rosters are based on the needs of the hotel and are compliant with labor laws
- Ensure that hotel and direct reports achieve all key targets including but not limited to guest satisfaction, revenue, profit, QA, turnover, etc.
- Work with the Commercial team and F&B Team to ensure that all aspects of F&B is operating cost effectively (menu presentations / menu / pricing / promotions and ongoing activities)
- Assist Commercial Director in establishing an efficient and competitive strategy and pricing
- Supervise and head all hotel activities, such as celebrations, decorations, communication and coordination with conference organizers, etc.
- Evaluate competitors’ products and price policies
- Ensure that VIP guests receive the care and service they deserve every day
- Adhere to the hotel’s security and emergency policies and procedures
- Assist the General Manager in all activities and functions related to the daily operations of the hotel
- Complete relevant tasks assigned by the General Manager
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
What is company looking for?
A Director of Operations serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Hospitality: Passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences
- Integrity: Do the right thing, all the time
- Leadership: Strive to be leader in industry and in communities
- Teamwork: A team player in everything you do
- Ownership: Take ownership of your actions and decisions
- Now: Operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experienced in the Hospitality (in large chain Hotels)
- Proficient in English to meet business needs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong commercial acumen
- Resourceful, creative and able to maintain flexibility
- Experience in F&B and Rooms Management
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Competitive salary
- 31 calendar days of vacation
- Voluntary Medical Insurance plan after probation
- Participation in company Annual bonus plan for Heads of Departments based on performance criteria relevant to position
- Free of Charge Meals at Team Members Restaurant
- Free Parking on the Hotel territory
- Corporate Mobile Sim-Card for performing work duties
- Hilton Travel Program for Team Members and your Friends & Family (“Go Hilton”)
- Participation in great corporate events