Американский медиахолдинг S&P Global Market Intelligence ищет Director, Credit Risk Solutions.
The Scorecard team delivers credit risk management services to clients including analytical support, training and credit risk assessments. The team applies regulatory-compliant and industry best practices for development and enhancement of internal rating systems.
S&P Global Market Intelligence’s Scorecards business is a high growth, high margin global business of innovative analytics. Scorecards are used globally by credit sensitive institution as internal rating systems for capital and impairments calculations, risk management (origination and monitoring), pricing and investment decisions.
What’s in it for you:
The Director will lead regional business and work within a high achiever environment that will provide him/her with direct exposure to risk managers, investment managers and other credit analytics professionals at top financial institutions. The Director will have the opportunity to consolidate his/her credit analytical skills across asset classes and to participate in high profile innovation projects.
- Leads the Scorecards business for Russia, CIS and the Middle East
- Drives the growth of our Scorecards business in the region by identifying new opportunities and actively engaging in the sales process
- Delivers credit risk management services to clients including training and credit risk analysis
- Engages directly with clients and provides hands on credit analytical support
- Keeps abreast of market, industry and regulatory developments that effect existing services offerings and new service offerings
- Leads product new developments and enhancements to address regional markets and regulatory needs
- Contributes to thought leadership, marketing materials
- Minimum of eight years of relevant experience in Infrastructure or Corporate credit risk analysis (rating agency, large bank, investing institution) and/or solid consultative pre-sales, credit risk advisory background (big consulting firms)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Russian
- Strong presentation skills in analytical and business development environments
- Robust project management. Ability to prioritize, take initiative and self-manage time, management of internal and external counterparties time, and capacity to conduct multiple project planning and management
- Demonstrated effective communications skills
- Superior interpersonal, leadership, negotiation, consulting, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong customer service orientation, and confidence in interacting with clients at all levels
- Team-oriented, innovative high achiever with a record of consistently exceeding expectations
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- ESG, Climate Risk knowledge from a credit risk perspective, investing or modelling desirable
Внимание! Для отклика на вакансию нужен VPN.