Responsible for contributing to the Channel sales strategy and executing the strategy through the Channel Sales team and Partners throughout the Russia & CIS territory to achieve revenue targets. Responsibilities include building new partnerships, expanding best practices, ensuring high quality service to existing partners, supporting and promoting strategy and initiatives by building and managing high-performance teams, developing and executing business plans, allocating appropriate resources to highest-value Partners, developing internal and external relationships, and promoting Autodesk Core Values.
- Motivate and manage the activities and the performance of Partner Account Managers within Russia & CIS territory, setting expectations and providing guidance and direction as needed. May also be responsible for managing sales support and/or administrative personnel.
- Determine proper channel coverage, capability, capacity. Ensures channel compliance with policies, and reseller and/or distributor recruitment and on-boarding. Identify potential partners and negotiate partnerships. Ensure channel compliance with contract terms. Gain a thorough understanding of the area’s business to ensure that high-value Channel partners are acquired and retained.
- Maintain relationships with resellers and/or distributors. Responsible for maintaining the health of channel.
- Provide regular pipeline forecasts and business health checks to senior management.
- Act as a business consultant to help resellers and/or distributors set their business strategy. Collaborate with internal and external business partners to build, maintain and implement business plans to support the sales effort. Work with resellers to promote and evangelize Autodesk products.
- Coordinate with sales teams on reseller quotas, certification requirements, programs and policies. Devise process for managing qualification and distribution of leads to Channel partners
- Plan events to build channel business and create marketing events to generate sales leads. Participates in Channel initiatives as required.
- Drive Channel Management best practices in assigned territory and share with peers worldwide.
- Demonstration of past success in a channel management role is highly valued
- Experience: 8-10 years related experience
- A strong ability to drive, collaborate, problem solve, and manage a wide range of projects and initiatives
- Deep understanding of pipeline management disciplines and ability to explain benefits to partners/sales teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication
- Fluent in English and Russian
Внимание! Для отклика на вакансию нужен VPN