В консалтинговую компанию Shtigen Group ищут CEO.
About the company:
Shtigen Advisory is a consulting firm, member of the Shtigen Group of companies. Shtigen Group is a corporate national responsibility employer.
Company adds value by active involvement into development and formulation of ESG agenda of customers (companies from real and financial sector, industrial associations, institutions, policy makers etc.) throughout supply chains. To achieve this, company offers tailored advisory services in two main domains: 1) design, implementation, supervision, and due diligence of ESG profiles of the investment projects and company strategies, and 2) attraction of finance from ESG funds (accreditation included), MDBs and support in issuance of green bonds.
The CEO will be the central person to drive and implement strategic vision of Shtigen Advisory by designing and implementing client attraction strategies for unique products offered by the company and attraction/management of international and national experts for implementation of the assignments.
Ensuring smooth operations and growth of the company
- Provision of well-justified and documented vision, strategy and implementation plan
- Elaboration of management system, including all needed subsystems, procedures and resources
- Driving all HR policy to build a dream team personnel
- Preparing, implementation and regular updates of operational plans and budgets
- Contributing to the development of national best practice in the field of green finance
- Coordinating activities with the Shtigen group of companies on a regular basis. securing smooth and synergetic collaboration
- Representing the company and relationship management with the target client community and other stakeholders (including Government and donor partners)
- Regular update and briefing on new markets and opportunities
- Presenting Company’s views to the professional community
- Maintaining contact with business associations and other stakeholders and nurturing partnerships for increasing inflow of ESG finance to Armenia
New Product and opportunities development
- In partnership with the management of the Shtigen Group of Companies and key experts from Shtigen Advisory coordinate design of new advisory products and negotiate with potential clients
- Supervise participation of the company in tenders organized by the Government entities, donors and international development partners, including drafting of technical responses and recruiting talent for each particular assignment
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or MBA degree, CFA certificate will be a plus
- Substantial experience with big 4 or equivalent consulting companies is an advantage
- Experience key expert’s position in consultancy settings and management
- High level of computer and digital literacy
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, and English languages; knowledge of Russian will be a plus
Внимание! Для отклика на вакансию нужен VPN.