Apple is looking for an App Store Editor (Games).
The App Store makes it simple for users around the world to discover, download and enjoy apps and games. Editorial team sits at the heart of that discovery journey - curating experiences that showcase the best apps and games for each platform - iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, Apple TV and iMessage.
Company is looking for an experienced games editor that will be ‘on the pulse’ and is passionate about the role games can play in enriching lives. This job is all about discovering future games customers cannot live without.
- You'll have relevant games related professional experience
- You have an outstanding knowledge of the iOS landscape, understanding the key players and trends
- You're experienced in balancing different responsibilities, priorities and schedules daily working with multiple stakeholders under strict deadlines
- You are resourceful, creative and results oriented with high energy
- Your positive attitude and dedication make you thrive in team environments – collaboration is key at Apple
- You're relentlessly curious beyond personal taste
- In this role you will live and breathe games
- You'll find great games and curate them across platform. Critical to this position is the ability to find awesome games, which best express the App Store’s editorial voice and are consistent with the Apple brand
- Manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Exercise a keen eye for great content and design, a deep understanding of content management systems
- Maintain outstanding attention to detail and obsess over the customer experience
- Be responsible for working with various internal teams to manage the schedule of app releases, organise relevant promotions and prepare the selection of featured games on a regular basis
- Be comfortable working under weekly, sometimes daily, deadlines
Education & Experience:
- Degree education in relevant field desirable but candidates from all education backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- Fluency in Russian & English. Additional languages are a plus