- Bachelor’s degree in business, a quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in online advertising
- Experience in an analytical, research, problem solving, project management or consulting role
- Ability to speak and write in Russian and English fluently and idiomatically
- Experience with working in mobile gaming business
- Ability to translate business problems into analysis framework, and translate analysis results back into business recommendations
- Effective time-management and prioritization skills
- Comfortable presenting to audiences of various levels and backgrounds (commercial, technical)
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an App Product Specialist, you will be a part of our designated Product Specialists team, which is comprised of professionals with considerable experience with online advertising products. The team provides an opportunity to gain excellent product knowledge both through practical work as well as from experienced colleagues.
In this role, you’ll partner with Google sales managers as well as client executives to identify business opportunities, draw app promo strategies and develop optimal ways to deploy relevant Google ad products. You’ll also connect with Google product teams to help them act on client feedback. This is a product-oriented and a creative position that requires both expertise and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Manage the app promo-related projects within Russia Large Customer Sales team.
- Develop strategic recommendations and ad-hoc solutions for app clients by drawing insights from app data analysis.
- Support the scaling of Google app products, such as Google Analytics for Apps, by helping clients adjust their data management, conducting seminars, etc.
- Cooperate with Google app product teams to help them act on client feedback in a manner that grows both clients’ and Google goals.
- Work both individually and as a leader of project teams.