Program manager (Music and Residency program), part-time (60%)
Pro Helvetia Moscow is seeking a Program Manager to join our team. The Program Manager will support the Head of Pro Helvetia Moscow in positioning the office as a networking unit between the Swiss and the Russian art and cultural scenes. She/he will manage and develop projects, process grant applications in addition to leading some general administrative and organizational tasks. A successful candidate has no less than 4 years of experience in cultural projects management in an organization.
PROGRAM MANAGER, 60%, IN CHARGE OF music and residency program
Plan and manage the PH Moscow arts program with the focus on music:
- Identify partners, initiate and plan projects, negotiate with partners in Russia and Switzerland
- Stimulate and maintain exchange and/or networks between the Swiss and Russian scenes.
- Provide expertise to the Swiss and Russian partners on the existing network of partners and contacts, assists them in their communication
- Ability to consolidate projects into long-term programs and plan the following year’s program in accordance to Pro Helvetia’s timeline
Manage and coordinate the PH Moscow residency program
- Assist the Head in processing and managing applications for residencies in Switzerland and Russia
- Coordinate and manage the process with the selected artists and partnering residencies in Russia and Switzerland
Responsible for applications, administration and contracts of the projects she/he is managing:
- Coordinate and manage projects’ details with the local, regional and international partners.
- Draft and issue contracts with partners, artists, and collaborators.
- Process grant applications and keep track of the projects managed with project management tools of Pro Helvetia.
- Carry on administrative and logistical work related to projects.
- Process and coordinate the project’s financial plan.
In charge of managing the budget and reports of the programs and projects she/he is managing in cooperation with the Finance Officer:
- Ensure that the program activities and expenditures are according to plan and are up to date.
- Follow up and evaluate projects’ narrative and financial reports.
- Assist the Head with yearly/periodical planning and reporting.
Internal communication and logistics of the projects with other team members
- Ensure that all team members have the necessary information on all projects managed.
- Carry out representational functions within the projects managed.
- Profound knowledge in project management in intercultural context and administrative work, including general expertise in budget management
- Not less than four years of experience in cultural project management, strong organizational and administrative skills.
- A very good knowledge of the Russian cultural and arts scenes; background in music is a must.
- Familiarity with the Swiss art scene is an asset.
- Excellent communication and networking skills, a team-player.
- Ability to travel to Switzerland and within Russia.
- Fluent in written and spoken Russian and English; knowledge of one or more Swiss languages is an asset
- Holder of a BA/MA degree.