eBay is looking for a Head of Customer success (HiPo).
eBay Inc. is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world. Exists to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations of all sizes. eBay Marketplaces operates in 190 markets around the world.
eBay HiPo (High Potential) Emerging markets unites a region of 170+ countries.
eBay runs cross border trade business in these markets, focused on international export and import. It’s led by a dynamic international team located in Hong Kong, Israel, China, Czech Republic, USA and Mexico.
eBay is looking for inspiring leader, to lead Customer Success Operations teams.
Based in Israel, scope is entire HiPo region (all emerging countries).
About The Job:
- This is a key role for developing and growing eBay’s marketplace Sellers business
- The essence of the role is setting up and carrying out a growth strategy for eBay sellers, based in various countries across eBay (High Potential) Emerging markets
- As a team leader, you will be leading a team of account managers, growth manager, integration and product managers, to deliver seller integration, growth and low customer churn
- You will be working in close collaboration with the marketing and communication team, product teams, business development team, customer support, logistics and integration 3r parties, finance, legal & analytics teams
- Help grow eBay’s GMV by onboarding & handling new and existing sellers
- Be a seller advocate, waking up thinking about how you are going to satisfy sellers every day
- Work internally and externally to help sellers overcome obstacles
- Internally promote sellers, develop share of traffic
- Personally develop relationships with key sellers and encourage deeper relationships between the team and their accounts
- Implement tools and processes to achieve CS and GMV goals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in leading a team of account managers and cross-cultural environment
- Experience in the e-commerce, media, telecom, or technology sector
- Ability to speak, read and write in English fluently. Russian and/or Spanish an advantage
- Proven experience building and operating a scaled operating model with people, tools, systems, and processes to drive growth and retention across the customer lifecycle
- Strong background in B2B leading a global team of account management
- Strong knowledge in e-commerce and tech space
- Strong analytical and business skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Effective relationship-building, facilitation, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment which spans different fields and teams
- Proven at running multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail
- Great at solving problems and flexible in your approach
Внимание! Для отклика на вакансию нужен VPN.